Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Texas GOP pushes 24 voter restriction laws". Know what they will restrict? ONLY WHITE RACISTS may vote. Everyone else is barred. Neato?

"Texas GOP pushes 24 voter restriction laws". Know what they will restrict? ONLY WHITE RACISTS may vote. Everyone else is barred. Neato?

Posted - March 20, 2021

Responses

This confirms that the GOP knows it can't win in a fair election, so they have to restrict voting so the Democrats get fewer votes and they have a chance.
      March 21, 2021 8:08 AM MDT

They have said so. They will lose if they leave it up to the voters. They will pick the voters then want in advance so they will insure a win. They do it shamelessly and fearlessly and are quite proud of their malicious vicious achievements. They are not like you and me. They are a lower echelon of homo sap. Lowest of the low. It's all they know. It's all they do. It's all they care about. It's all they live for. Grubs. Thank you for your reply L!
      March 22, 2021 5:59 AM MDT

I agree.  Wait until the "minorities" are no longer in the minority, which is going to happen within the next ten years or so.  
      March 22, 2021 10:10 AM MDT

I know! I sure hope I'm still here to witness it! Thank you for your reply! :)
      March 22, 2021 2:50 PM MDT

Nothing wrong with voter ID. And it should apply to absentee ballots as well.  There alao should be clear rules about when that ballot must be recieved. 

March 21, 2021 10:49 AM MDT