Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you agree with Marjorie Taylor Green QANON QUEEN "mark of the beast" theory? Do you have a clue what she means?

Do you agree with Marjorie Taylor Green QANON QUEEN "mark of the beast" theory? Do you have a clue what she means?

She said "is this something like Biden's MARK OF THE BEAST" referring to the "vaccine passports".

Does anyone know what that means? The QANON queen is not the most articulate or intelligent person so I'd sure appreciate anyone translating that for me. Or are you as confused/puzzled/perturbed/gobstomped as I am? I think she'd best shut the f--- up if she can't do better than that. Open your mouth and prove you're stupid or keep it shut and keep people guessing. Guess she is unfamiliar with that good advice. In her case too bad. She hasn't said even one cogent coherent thing yet.

Posted - March 31, 2021

Responses

I think it is certainly laying some ground work for the Mark to happen. 

Personally I am not getting their shot and not getting their vaccine passport
    either. 

The Mark will involve having to pledge allegiance to another god. Other than the true God of the Bible. Or disavowing the God of the Bible in order to participate in the world's economy.

Like the vaccine passport...in some states they are not going to let you work or shop etc without it.  This post was edited by my2cents at March 31, 2021 8:44 AM MDT
      March 31, 2021 8:42 AM MDT