Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is,isn't. Yes/no. True/false. WHICH IS IT?

Is,isn't. Yes/no. True/false. WHICH IS IT?

Version number 1

Getting the vaccination will completely protect people from getting the virus or passing it to others.

Version number 2 most recent "not so fast"

In response to reading/hearing that "vaccinated people are no longer contagious" the CDC says "we are continuing to evaluate the evidence. It may be UNLIKELY but there is not enough data to make that claim."

You pick which you think is right and then just go with it.

It's crazy that we have to keep going through these contrary statements. They don't know what they know and they don't know what they don't know.  Just exactly like thee and me.

Whatever.

Posted - April 3, 2021

Responses

Fauci said he has been making it up as he went along.  He then blamed Trump for his flip flopping statements. 
    So I geuss these new ones must be Biden's fault. 

It is about control and power.  If the vaccine works 90% or better then it works. Or they lied. 
    If it were birth control and they said it works 90+% but you still need to "double mask" we would say that birth control does not work.
      April 3, 2021 6:52 AM MDT

I had a nifty reply for you but I erased it. Know why? Because if you really believe the bullpuckey you just wrote I have no words for you.
      April 3, 2021 7:00 AM MDT

That Fauci flip flops? Yes he does. Yes he blamed Trump. Trump is gone...so blame Biden...

Is Fauci etc drunk on power and control?  Yes they are. 

I believe every word I say unless I tell you it is a joke. 
      April 3, 2021 7:06 AM MDT

Every day scientists learn something new about this virus and its offshoots, so what they may say one day may turn out not to be true later on, so the dialog changes.  Why is that so difficult for you to understand?  If science and medicine never changed to accommodate what is newly learned, we would still be doing blood-letting.  I believe it was your idol DJT who said there would only be 15 cases and it would be over in no time.  Don't stand too close to the edge of the earth, you might fall off. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at April 3, 2021 11:31 AM MDT
      April 3, 2021 11:30 AM MDT

Fauci changes day to day...back and forth. Hence Rosie's question. 

Why do you think Trump said that? Because he had Fauci in his ear telling him that. Just as Fauci in March last year.. told us nothing to worry about. No need to change any of our normal behaviors.  No masks needed. No travel ban needed
    This is the guy that said talk six for away and mask but sex with a stranger was a relative risk. 

Fauci has a long history of getting it wrong. He is the originator of the getting AIDS from a toilet seat rumor. It was Fauci's science. 
      This post was edited by my2cents at April 4, 2021 4:39 AM MDT
      April 4, 2021 4:29 AM MDT

I don't know why I even bother to respond to you.  You're mind is closed on this subject.
      April 4, 2021 8:29 AM MDT