Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dissident Putin poisoned survived. Putin sent him to prison where he (NAVALNY) is on a hunger strike and may die. Know what's next?

The dissident Putin poisoned survived. Putin sent him to prison where he (NAVALNY) is on a hunger strike and may die. Know what's next?

If Navalny dies MILLIONS of Russians will march in protest. Will they RIOT and INSURRECT? I do not know. I do know that I have read that MILLIONS of Russians consider Navalny to be a HERO.

What's putrid gonna do? Your guess?  Shoot everyone who marches in protest DEAD?

Dictator despots are mentally wacked. They do the must stupid dumb things. Let's see if putrid will follow suit.

Posted - April 7, 2021

Responses

Nah, they won't protest too much.  Putin will send them vodka and blinis and they'll all go home.
      April 7, 2021 1:10 PM MDT

I don't know about that. I don't see how Navalny will survive but I do hope huge riots occurs in Russia with millions storming his palace or chateau or wherever he lives. Storms it and insurrections it and smashes and crushes and destroys everything in their path. I do. Bad me I guess but nevertheless it's true. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 8, 2021 6:41 AM MDT

I don't think Navalny will survive either, but I also don't see the Russian people storming the palace.  Putin will crush them like bugs.
      April 8, 2021 6:43 AM MDT

They have before. In fact they did about the time Hillary was running for office and she commented on that and that is why Putin hates her. I think I'm remember that correctly. In any case Navalny is a hero to them and sometimes hero worship drives people to do things they would ordinarily do. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 8, 2021 6:45 AM MDT

And you see how far they got.  Nothing changed.
      April 8, 2021 6:51 AM MDT

That's wasn't my point L. They did rise up in protest. They didn't take it lying down. So we shall see what happens if and when. Protests don't always get the results you want. But the fact is you stood up you spoke up you stated your position. I think that is always a very good thing. Just as voting for the person who lost. Winning is always better but participating and standing up is not to be taken lightly in my opinion. I beat that dead horse. Apologies. Thank you for your reply.
      April 8, 2021 6:54 AM MDT

I missed your point, but you are correct.  They did stand up for a short time.  :)
      April 8, 2021 6:56 AM MDT

I don't know how anyone can stay silent about things that are going on. Some folks will talk about anything EXCEPT religion and politics when it is religion and politics that causes most all of the evil in the world. I don't get it. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      April 8, 2021 7:00 AM MDT

Well, I don't think religion is the issue in Russia, but politics definitely is.
      April 8, 2021 3:10 PM MDT

I was speaking generically not specifically about Russia L. Politics and religion...Snake pits for some. Too bad. Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 9, 2021 3:32 AM MDT

Understood. :)  Happy Friday. :)
      April 9, 2021 7:30 AM MDT

Happy Saturday L! :)
      April 10, 2021 5:26 AM MDT