Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Another BLACK MARK on the soul of America. I did not know about this. Did you?

Another BLACK MARK on the soul of America. I did not know about this. Did you?

Ever hear of Franz Josef Huber? He was a NAZI and deported tens of thousands of Jewish prisoners to concentration and EXTERMINATION camps. Kinda like an EICHMANN only guess what?

West Germany and america CONCEALED his participation in the holocaust so he could serve as a COLD WAR asset.

SIGH.

Sometimes the more you find out the less enlightened you are. Shouldn't be that way. Why is it?

Posted - April 7, 2021

Responses

Not a surprise.
    The US and USSR both did that.

The French Foreign Legion took in hundreds of SS soldiers.

South American countries took in possibly thousands of Nazis, and were a haven for protecting them.
    (that's why the Israelis have special teams to "extract" war criminals)
      April 7, 2021 12:10 PM MDT

I CAHN'T STEND it Walt! I guess getting what you think you need is more important than dignity or honor or justice or truth or history. How was that not "looking the other way"? I expect there are many more heinously evil things this country has done to facilitate what they wanted to do. You can justify/rationalize anything I suppose. But that? SIGH. Of course being of Armenian heritage I relate very strongly to the Jewish people due to our joint genocide histories and the attempt at exterminating us. Why people do such evil to other people I will never understand. Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 8, 2021 7:10 AM MDT