Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Vis a vis "political correctness" pro or con. Would you say "that's the UGLIEST baby I've ever seen" if that's what you thought?

Vis a vis "political correctness" pro or con. Would you say "that's the UGLIEST baby I've ever seen" if that's what you thought?

Or would you use different words because you did not want to be unkind or insult the mother?

What is political correctness anyway?

Whose definition determines it?

If being kind and not wishing to hurt people's feelings why would you?

You see someone who looks like crap. Do you say "helo, hello you look like crap?"

You are invited to dinner and the hostess is a lousy cook. Do you tell her so? "Boy that's the lousiest meal I've ever eaten." Or do you try not to hurt her feelings?

Even more disgusting now we are informed that being "polite" is ruining the country. What bullsh**! Is that politically correct enough for you? Sheesh. Honestly there is lot of stupid dumb but that is among the stupidest and dumbest.

Blame words for the state of the world? Don't blame the homo saps just blame the words we are told to use because being POLITICALLY CORRECT is what we are all forced to be.

BULLSH**!

Posted - April 11, 2021

Responses