Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I did not see or hear the Harry/Meg interview. However I did read that Meg blockbustered the interview unkindly. I wonder why she did that?

I did not see or hear the Harry/Meg interview. However I did read that Meg blockbustered the interview unkindly. I wonder why she did that?

Though I am ignorant of the particulars and the specifics Meg did imply or maybe state some of the royals were/are racists.

Here's what I think about that.

When you divorce do you "fink" on your mate and divulge everything he/she ever did/said that was hurtful or unkind ir deceitful or cheap or do you just shut up and say nothing unkind? What is the point of airing dirty laundry even if everything you say is true? It is revengeful and retaliatory IN PUBLIC and I wonder why anyone feels that offended he/she would do that?

Why bring race into it? I understand that as an American living within the restrictions imposed by all the duties the royals have would be difficult to deal with. She wanted to raise their child in America as an American and her husband supported her in doing that. She KNEW who Harry was going in. No one tricked her into anything. Once she got in she found she was not suited for that life. That is fine. It happens. But to lay out what supposedly triggered it in detail if in fact it is all true? How is that helpful? Salacious yes. Gossipy yes. Tabloid worthy. Sure. But all of it is tawdry and unfortunate.

And now Prince Philip has passed away. If she hadn't given that interview I'm sure Meg and their son would be going with Harry to pay their respects. As it is he will go alone. He will always be a royal whether she likes it or not. She didn't know she couldn't take the heat of that kitchen. She found out and got out. Why not just stifle it and live a good life? Why wasn't that enough?

Posted - April 11, 2021

Responses