Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Lies exist as does truth. FAKE NEWS does not. What is it? A political slogan invented by a liar to divert/deflect/deceive. Who done it?

Lies exist as does truth. FAKE NEWS does not. What is it? A political slogan invented by a liar to divert/deflect/deceive. Who done it?

I think we all know the inventor.

What also does not exist is "alternative reality".

I LIKE IKE
NIX ON NIXON
DUMP TRUMP

Political slogans that are meaningless on their own alone other than that they describe intention/position/belief of the sayer thereof.

Yet we heard FAKE NEWS millions of time in the before. It has rather quite died down of late but we were being inundated with it from all predictable sources. Here on this very social site every day a FAKE NEWS here and there would be stated and echo chambered all the time by rote actually. Automatons salivating at the bell as it were. You do know to what I allude don't you? FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS when a truth was forbidden to be believed. FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS. Bullsh** said by many who had no clue that what they were promulgating was simply MORE LIES. Chess pieces that have no life or mind or destination. They just sit there lifeless until moved by "the other". Willing to be used however whenever they still exist in droves. OY VEY! AARRGGHH! GOOD GRIEF!

Posted - April 12, 2021

Responses