Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You're stopped, cops pull guns on you, they pepper spray you and order you to the ground. WHY? Duh?

You're stopped, cops pull guns on you, they pepper spray you and order you to the ground. WHY? Duh?

This is the crapper cop name of Joe GUTIERREZ. Not a BRIGHT WHITE AT ALL but a PERSON  OF COLOR TOO. Where the he** does he get off doing what he done done? I know. He yearns to be a brite white so he is acting as if he were one of them. Stupid dumb.

Jacka** was fired for doing that to BLACK/LATINO Army Lt. Caron Nazario.

Nazario is suing the cops the city and I don't who/what for that OUTRAGEOUS stop caught on video with full audio. The cops were terrified and they were the ones holding the loaded guns

GUTIERREZ was the mouth who got hysterical and was shouting as if his life were in jeopardy. A TERRIFIED COWARD HOLDING THE LOADED GUN ON  A MAN BLINDED BY PEPPER SPRAY? Seriously? Give me a break.

Why are there so many cowards that are legally allowed to carry loaded guns and shoot to kill? Anyone?.

Posted - April 12, 2021

Responses

He should have listened to the instructions by the officers.

Starting with "Put your hands out of the window"
    Then "Open the door and get out of the vehicle"
    Then "Get on the ground."

And he should have listened immediately.  It should never require an officer to repeat an order over 10 times. 

It should be "Yes, Sir." and immediately doing whatever you were told to do. 

April 12, 2021 10:38 AM MDT

You are never on the side of the VICTIM m2c. Never. It is a condition of the FOOTOO ilk that perps are always preferred and victims are always deserving of whatever treatment they are accorded including being murdered. I know you. I know you will never be on the side of the damaged the gypped the cheated the harmed the betrayed. Never. It is the Republican mindset and its ilk. You cannot help it apparently. You are consistently the same exact precisely predictable. NEVER ONCE have you supported a victim. NEVER ONCE NEVER ONCE NEVER ONCE. Tsk tsk tsk. One day you may be a victim and then your ilk will blame you attack you say you deserved it. See how you like that. Thank you for your predictable response. I'd be shocked otherwise. Too old for that crap..being shocked. Good to know I can always count on you for predictability. SIGH. THAT'S A LIE by the way. I'd prefer that you were FAIR. So shoot me! Thank you for your reply.
      April 13, 2021 2:02 AM MDT

Show me a case where the suspect was complying and not resisting.

No, I will not be the victim, even with a bad cop. I will not give them cover for their bad actions by resisting and giving them an excuse ...I am respectful to police. I listen and do what I am told. 
    If they behave incorrectly, you wait until later when the situation is over and make a report against the officer. We have done this on 2 occasions.  This post was edited by my2cents at April 13, 2021 5:47 AM MDT
      April 13, 2021 5:43 AM MDT