Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some are not emotionally equipped to handle driving a car so they never get a driver's license. I commend them. KNOW WHAT?

Some are not emotionally equipped to handle driving a car so they never get a driver's license. I commend them. KNOW WHAT?

Some are not emotionally stable enough to legally have the power to carry a loaded gun and use it to kill/shoot/murder someone.

There should be a test for that too. So far all the cops in the news who hipshoot black men to death are terrified. Now that should be a nobrainer indication that the requirements for being a cop are either not known and enforced or known and ignored. How does that work for you? It sure doesn't work for me.

Posted - April 12, 2021

Responses

So far,  virtually all of the people shot were not following the officers instructions and/or resisting arrest. 

Which is in fact a very scary situation for an officer. 
      April 12, 2021 10:33 AM MDT

OMG. Once again predictability. Will you ever surprise me? Do you have it in you to support the VICTIM? Do you have the right stuff or is what we see all there is to you? Do you know?
      April 13, 2021 2:05 AM MDT

If the suspect was following orders promptly....then the police would be wrong. 

I watched the video. I posted it on your earlier question. 

When you have an interaction with an officer you keep your hands in sight, you listen and comply promptly.  If you resist, you may die and it will be your fault. 

Virtually all of these cases have one root cause....the suspect is resisting arrest. 
      April 13, 2021 5:40 AM MDT