Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Expanding definitions to include more things. Like say "infrastructure" expanded to include caregivers. Do you buy that?

Expanding definitions to include more things. Like say "infrastructure" expanded to include caregivers. Do you buy that?

I'd like to be able to but I can't seem to get there.

If you keep changing the definitions of things simply to accommodate doing what you want to do how is that now cheating?

I don't who does it. Doesn't seem right to me. Does it to thee?

Posted - April 12, 2021

Responses

Just another way to claim the pork is necessary spending.   Glad you see through it.   Let them know. 
      April 12, 2021 10:21 AM MDT

It's ridiculous. Pork is what REPUBLICANS do. Everyone knows that. Now we got Dem doing it too? I FORBID IT! Thank you for your reply m2c.
      April 12, 2021 11:01 AM MDT

They ALL do it.  All of the establishment politicians...who have been there forever.  

Let them know.  Call them.  Email them. 
      April 12, 2021 2:43 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply m2c. Okey dokey. Do you? Have you? What good did it do? Just sayin;....
      April 13, 2021 1:17 AM MDT

Yes I do. If they get enough responses yes they do take notice. 

The amnesty was stopped under Bush Jr because of the people calling/emailing/faxing. 
    Many times you just get a kiss off letter. Thank you but....  

My most recent was to Josh Hawley. I mentioned somethings the person answering did not know was in the bill.  He said he did not think it was in the bill. After I said I was sure it was....he said he would look into it and call me back.  I figured that was it. But he did call me back in about 1 1/2 hrs. And told me I was correct and that Sen Hawley would not be supporting the bill. 
    Normally on the phone they just take your name and zip code then say they will pass your position on to the Sen/Representive. 
      April 13, 2021 5:58 AM MDT