Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly President wants to change the meaning of BIPARTISAN. How? What could it mean beside Dems and GOP WORKING TOGETHER?

Allegedly President wants to change the meaning of BIPARTISAN. How? What could it mean beside Dems and GOP WORKING TOGETHER?

Posted - April 12, 2021

Responses

Does not surprise me a bit.  

That way they can pass things without any Rep support and still claim "bipartisanship" and even blame the Reps for something they did not vote for at all. 

April 12, 2021 10:20 AM MDT

Run that by me again please. How can they do that do? Claiming bipartisanship when we see how many GOP vote for/against and how many Dems vote for/against everytime a bill is voted on? You can't hide that. Unless you "creatively adjust the numbers to fit what the power that is demands." Dems don't do that. Only the FOOTOO do. He is gone. He don't count for nothing any more. Confusing.
      April 12, 2021 11:04 AM MDT

As you just said....they are trying to redefine the word. 

Dems do not "creatively adjust the numbers to fit what the power that is demands."?  So why does the infrastructure bill have almost nothing to do with infrastructure ??? Why did the Covid bill has so little to do with Covid??
      April 12, 2021 2:35 PM MDT

I asked first. So I don't have the answers you seek. I expect MORE from Democrats so I'm disappointed when they start acting/doing like Republicans. So shoot me. Thank you for your reply m2c.
      April 13, 2021 1:19 AM MDT

Nothing new. They have always done it. Establishment is the uni-party. 
      April 13, 2021 5:50 AM MDT