Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Stupid dumb within the family. OK. But broadcasting it, publicizing it, rallying around it, chanting it loud and proud?

Stupid dumb within the family. OK. But broadcasting it, publicizing it, rallying around it, chanting it loud and proud?

BUILD THE WALL
LOCK HER UP
GOD IS DEAD

Oh that last one isn't among the FOOTOO adoring worshipper chants. They never say it OUT LOUD. They just live it. Every day. OUT LOUD AND PROUD. GOD IS DEAD. Not what I believe but I'm not  stupid dumb FOOTOO adoring worshipper who pretends religiosity and blasphemes every second. That's them.

Sneaky SOB's aren't they?

Posted - April 14, 2021

Responses

People generally "broadcast" things they are either proud of or passionate about.

I could go into a lengthy physiological explanation why people do what you stated (and I nearly did).  However, to stave off the pain my carpal tunnel syndrome would inflict on me, I’ll edit it way down-

The say these things because they have stopped thinking for themselves (let others do it for them), and closed their minds.  They rely on the opinion of others to influence their actions, without taking the time to see if they are right or wrong, and refuse to accept the fact that they could be wrong.   Of course, they don’t believe this and therefore vehemently deny it. 

April 14, 2021 3:39 PM MDT

I hope you don't mind my asking what you think about something that is bothering me inordinately. I think the Oprah interview with Harry and Meg was very unclassy unkind and unnecessary. Did they do it for the sympathy they hoped they would get out of it? Then Prince Philip dies and Meg and Archie stay home. It seems to me when there is a death IN THE FAMILY everyone mourns and should show to pay their respects. I mean why does it bother me so much? Maybe because Meg is an American and I would have expected more of her. I think of Princess Grace. Can you see her doing such an interview? I'm going to ask. Thank you for your reply. I love you lengthy replies but not at the expense of your comfort. I appreciate that you considered it though Shuhak! :)
      April 15, 2021 2:10 AM MDT

I didn't see the interview.
      April 15, 2021 4:38 PM MDT

Surely you've read some of the reports about the content haven't you? Meg accused the royal family of racism. At one point she allegedly said that when she was pregnant thee was conversation about the color of the skin of that baby. I didn't see it or read a transcript. They moved to her country and cut ties with the "royal" duties. Of course they have a right to live where they want and raise their kids how they want.  BUT denouncing in public like that? And a consequence is that Meg and Archie stayed home and didn't attend the funeral for Prince Charles. I know she's pregnant and maybe that was a consideration. I just think family should show unity to the outside world. Now if Meg were raped by someone that's criminal and that's different. Apparently the British press were very cruel to her. But cruelty to not a crime and when you are famous or infamous you automatically become a target. There is a price folks pay for fame. Anyway thank you for your reply. How much of what goes on in your family would you reveal to the outside world? :)
      April 16, 2021 3:33 AM MDT