Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You can demagnetize metal, right? WHADDABOUT magnetic people? You know the oddballs who draw folks to them like who stick like GLUE?

You can demagnetize metal, right? WHADDABOUT magnetic people? You know the oddballs who draw folks to them like who stick like GLUE?

"I CAN'T QUIT YOU."

Magnetized homo saps rule the world. Run the world. Ruin the world. Run-of-the-mill homo saps who are sucked in to that orbit never leave. They are helpless. They are hapless. They are hopeless.

Are magnetized homo saps magnetized at conception, at birth or is there some benediction they go through to magnetize? Like say sell their souls to the devil?

I dunno. That's why I ask. The magnetic monstrous malicious marauders keep on coming for us and at us.

Do they ever demagnetize or must they needs die? Even in death they remain MAGNETIC for those who mourn them? Once magnetized and brainwashed will the magnetized continue on in that same fuzzy funk automatically robotically? We're finding out or will.

Posted - April 15, 2021

Responses