Active Now

Spunky
Element 99
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Has the white cop killing(murdering) unarmed young black men ALWAYS been the problem it is today? Did we not notice or just look away?

Has the white cop killing(murdering) unarmed young black men ALWAYS been the problem it is today? Did we not notice or just look away?

Political correctness seems to be the problem according to some. What is an example of Political Correctness?
When asked by someone "do I look fat"You think "boy you sure love to pig out don't you?: but say "I think you look great!"?

In other words is "political correctness just another way of saying someone is LYING?

If so how come all of a sudden it's a problem?

PEOPLE LIE. GET OVER IT.

Posted - April 16, 2021

Responses

Has resisting arrest and fighting police always been the problem it is today? 

People used to be respectful. Police were not referred to as pigs, or the po-poe.  
      April 16, 2021 6:25 AM MDT

The police were called "pigs" as far back as the 60s.
      April 16, 2021 6:54 AM MDT

Yes but I believe it is more prevelent now. We have people chanting "pigs in a blanket...fry them like bacon." We have Congress people submitting artwork with officers being represented as pigs. 

As is the resisting and fighting. 
      April 16, 2021 7:01 AM MDT

Resisting and fighting - I guess you weren't around for all the "resisting and fighting" in opposition to the Vietnam War.  
      April 16, 2021 7:51 AM MDT

Nope. Before my time. But I am certain it did not work out well for them. 

But still not what I was getting at...what has been going on recently. Individuals resisting arrest individually...not in a group. 

Can you give an example not more than 20 yrs ago where people attacked police and the police were expected to take it without fighting back or arresting the person? Happens all the time now. This is the disrespect that is causing people to think they can simply refuse/resist/fight/run away from the police. This post was edited by my2cents at April 17, 2021 5:19 AM MDT
      April 16, 2021 6:16 PM MDT

They resisted and fought hard enough to get us out of Vietnam, so it DID work.
      April 17, 2021 10:28 AM MDT

Again not talking about 50 yrs ago.  Topic is now. 
      April 17, 2021 1:02 PM MDT

I see, so if a group of people think some societal issue needs to be fixed, they shouldn't band together and protest.  Got it.  Maybe you living in a free country is not for you.
      April 17, 2021 1:32 PM MDT

Not what I said.  And still not the topic. 
      April 18, 2021 8:27 AM MDT

:)
      April 20, 2021 4:26 AM MDT

:):):)
      April 20, 2021 6:59 AM MDT

So do YOU blame the FOOTOO treasonous traitorous murderous saps for what they did to cops or do you blame the cops for inciting them? White cop murders black man. Sameoldsameoldsameoldsameold. You are on the side of the cop always and forever are you not? When did you ever defend the murder victim and decry the cop who murdered him? NEVER. NOT ONCE. So  shall we say you are preprogrammged to always come out on the side of the perp and never on the side of the vic? Being preprogrammed as you are then you cannot be held responsible for it. It is your programmer that is the problem. You could fight it of course but I don't think you ever will. Just keep yourself open to the propaganda and the lies. Always open. SIGH. You will never break away from what you are. Not your fault. You have the ingredients to be the person you are. How could it be otherwise? How could you be "other than"? Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at April 17, 2021 4:58 AM MDT
      April 17, 2021 4:57 AM MDT

I place blame where ever it belongs in each case.  

Sometimes the blame falls on BOTH the police and the suspect. Sometimes just the police and sometimes just the suspect.

In any case when the suspect is fighting/resisting then the suspect has blame. This post was edited by my2cents at April 18, 2021 8:26 AM MDT
      April 17, 2021 5:22 AM MDT