Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can you tell me why who/whom people love is anybody else's business but theirs? Same with sex. Who/whom they "sleep" with?

Can you tell me why who/whom people love is anybody else's business but theirs? Same with sex. Who/whom they "sleep" with?

Whose business is it if they eat broccoli or bacon? Do we get our shorts in a knot over that?

Ridiculous the extend to which some homo saps are the curators of "right" and "wrong". Who made them arbiters of anything?

What kinds of lives do they lead? Evangelicals betray/cheat on their mates. But as long as they are hetero what's the bi deal right?

Holier than thou. Righteously self-righteous! Steel rod up their a**es their entire lives. Patting themselves on their whatevers at being the "good" guys. Looking down their noses at everyone else. They cling to their ilk as if their lives depended on it and judge and attack and insult those whose lives they don't approve of!

What arrogance drives them? I have no idea.

Posted - April 19, 2021

Responses

What Christian claims affairs are ok as long as they are straight affairs?  

I judge no one. But if someone is a Christian...the Bible tells them what is right and what is wrong.  If they listen...that is between them and God. 
    A Christian cannot condone anything God says (Bible) is wrong.  (Be it sexual sin, stealing, lying, harming others, etc. Christians do not have that power/authority. Not the followers, not the Pastors etc)
      April 19, 2021 6:25 AM MDT