Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I KNOW it's all in my head. As I get older tempus fugits faster and faster and nothing I do slows it down. Do you experience likewise?

I KNOW it's all in my head. As I get older tempus fugits faster and faster and nothing I do slows it down. Do you experience likewise?

Posted - April 23, 2021

Responses

It does seem that way.    It's also said that tempus fugit when you're having fun.  So, logically, that means the older we get the more fun we're having.
      April 23, 2021 12:01 PM MDT

Oh yes, I reckon so as well!

I reckon gravity's increasing too. Must be, because things I used to lift easily now feel far heavier, even too heavy. 
      April 24, 2021 8:10 AM MDT

Gravity affects women physically. To spare you I won't give you any details. Are you more slender now than you were when you were younger Durdle? I averaged weighing 135 until I was in my 40's then I became about 125 and now I weigh about 110. I never dieted to lose weight at all once I was 125.. It's just the types of food we eat are far more nutrition-based and my appetite has shrunk. Jim too. When we met he weighed about 180 and now he is about 155. So if you are smaller than you were by a fairly substantial amount that may account for it. I mean I wonder what happens to SUMO wrestlers when they are older?  Oh dear. Gotta ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      April 24, 2021 8:22 AM MDT