Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » OH MY GAWD! FINALLY! President Biden may become the first US President to acknowledge the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE at the hands of the Turks! WHY?

OH MY GAWD! FINALLY! President Biden may become the first US President to acknowledge the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE at the hands of the Turks! WHY?

Because every other American president was CHICKENSH** to acknolwdge it because the  LYING SOB monster TURKS have said it never happened and the American Presidents did not want to OFFEND the monstrous murderous LYING SOB TURKS! That I should live to see it if in fact it happens is a miracle. That will mean that FINALLY every April young Armenian men won't have to protest the TRAVESTY and DEMAND acknowledgement. Other countries decades ago acknowledged it for which I thank them and bless them. America? Bullsh** scairdy cats. Sheesh.

Well it is on deck. Will it get AT BAT? Will it get to swing? One can hope..

Suck it up Turkey. Your lying days are ended. I hope. I pray. I think.

May all the other presidents who REFUSED to do this live out the rest of their lives in SHAME or turn over in their graves. I don't forgive you. Shame on you.

Posted - April 23, 2021

Responses