Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So the dramady continues on in Arizona. The Cyber Ninjas used blue lights to look for watermarks on the ballots. Also folds. Why?

So the dramady continues on in Arizona. The Cyber Ninjas used blue lights to look for watermarks on the ballots. Also folds. Why?

We are told that there is some secret way to discern phony ballots due to the paper that was used.

Allegedly they gave up on the blue light because they couldn't find anything and now they examining all ballots for folds.

How this goes down will be repllicated IN EVERY RED STATE. Recounting the ballots by hand using the supergreat CYBER NINJA secret technology.

It affects YOU folks. Right now it only affects the Maricopa County, Arizona voters. All of their ballots are being manhandled and womanhandled this way and that way and every whichway in their focused effort to PROVE fraud.

Well hang on. It's coming to you. I don't know about you but I don't want no lousy BIG LIE FOOTOO adoring worshipper nutjob crackpot putting his/her hands all over MY BALLOT. How disgusting is that?

Ain't we got fun?

Posted - April 30, 2021

Responses