Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Zack
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some REFUSE to learn how to swim so they find what they think is a "life raft/life preserver" and doggedly hang on to it. Admire them?

Some REFUSE to learn how to swim so they find what they think is a "life raft/life preserver" and doggedly hang on to it. Admire them?

Some don't drive so they rely on others to take them places.

Are you independent and self-sufficient or the opposite? Do you get frightened when you think of being on your own all alone having to think decide on your own? Is being helpless in fashion these days? It must be or why would there be so many groups with causes and rules and stern requirements?

Independent thought. Having to figure things out for yourself. Some have never once done it.  They are the most devoted joiners you will ever encounter. They memorize script and bobblehead 24/7 and never once deviate from the "book" of their particular partisan whatever. Because they so believe in it or because they are terrified to be without it? Fear is the driver. Ignorance is the fuel. Hate goes along with it. And so it goes.

Was it like that from the very beginning? Worshipping nature or what they saw in the sky? Imputing power to "the other" because they were powerless and afraid?

Sacrificing human life to their "gods" as a way of satisfying them?  What kind of monstrous gods were they to require that?

I never understood that why. I still don't. Do you?

Posted - May 3, 2021

Responses