Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which harms children more? Being fed junk food polluting the body or being fed junk beliefs polluting mind/heart/spirit/soul?

Which harms children more? Being fed junk food polluting the body or being fed junk beliefs polluting mind/heart/spirit/soul?

Posted - May 4, 2021

Responses

I'd say the beliefs because a bad diet is far easier to put right.
      May 5, 2021 2:53 PM MDT

Of course I agree with thee Durdle. This generation of children is lost to us forever. The children of the FOOTOOHEADS are  doomed damaged defiled by their parents' belief in a madman. 74 million voted for FOOTOO again. After the 4 years of shame and treason and traitorhood and cruelty and corruption and hate FOOTOO generated they voted for him again! Shocked is what I am. Sad too. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      May 6, 2021 2:21 AM MDT

I  might have guessed! :-)

That's a very bleak assessment though  because it assumes  none of them will ever think for themselves and make their own minds up.
      May 8, 2021 1:51 PM MDT

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. As the tree grows so grows the branch. Parents are the first educators of children. They are teachers and role models and also engage in BRAINWASHING immediately. What chance do such people's children have escaping being just like them? The children cannot escape the DNA very easily. I'm sure some do try but how many and against what odds? Imagine an LBGTQ child with parents who are bigots racists and believe their children are an abomination? They learn early on that to survive they must obey. By the time they're old enough to get out from under the control of their parents they're already what they will be. It doesn't bode well for them no matter how you look at it. And those QANON parents who believe Democrats run a cannabalistic child sex trafficking ring? What chance do they have? The 74 million homo saps who voted for FOOTOO despite his record of crime and corruption was mind boggling to me.. The ones with children are especially saddening. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      May 9, 2021 3:06 AM MDT