Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » All credit goes to gun people. Didja hear the latest?

All credit goes to gun people. Didja hear the latest?

A Rigby Middle School 6th grade student in East Idaho shot 3 people...a custodian and two students. The motive is unknown at the moment.

But it doesn't matter what it is. If it weren't for you gun parents promulgaing supporting obessessing about gun this would not have happened.

As I said

ALL CREDIT IS DUE TO YOU. More to come? You're dam* right. Wait. Watch. Pat yourselves on the back or butt. Your kids mimic YOU. Got a problem with someone? Shot 'em.

Posted - May 7, 2021

Responses

I was horrified when I heard that on the news last night.  The parents should be incarcerated for not keeping that gun in a place where this child could access it and for bringing her up to believe that the way to solve a problem is by shooting someone.  
      May 7, 2021 11:32 AM MDT

Probably there are millions of gun people parents just exactly like them. Pity the children and all who come in contact with them. Toddlers have gotten hold of guns and killed parent or sibling. It happens all the time. The price of being a gun parent. Your kids might kill. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 8, 2021 7:40 AM MDT
      May 8, 2021 6:43 AM MDT