Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » OH MY GAWD! I bet y'all are APPALLED that there is a "George Floyd Justice in Policing Act" being considered for passage. Aren'tcha?

OH MY GAWD! I bet y'all are APPALLED that there is a "George Floyd Justice in Policing Act" being considered for passage. Aren'tcha?

The final straw is expecting FOOTOO pols to bipartisan the bill along with the DEMOCRATS.

How dare they?

Victims are always at fault. The perps are always the victim.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

So are y'all gonna insurrection again about it? Take your guns and arrows and spears and lances and nooses and hit congress and the senate and take out those who would even consider it. You know your adored FOOTOO will back you up and pay any legal bills. So go for it. Stand up act and shine.

What else do you have to do all day? Go ahead. Insurrection away. My GAWD that was way back on January 6. Today is May 8! What the he** is keeping you from repeating that performance only DOUBLING DOWN or TENTUPLING? Cowards? Yellow bellied cowards because FOOTOO has zero power to back you? He is worth it isn't he? You'd die for him wouldn't you? Ga head. Show him.

Posted - May 8, 2021

Responses