Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » I get why people copycat ideas that are substantive/useful/worthwhile/positive. I don't get why they copycat the opposite. Do you? Why?

I get why people copycat ideas that are substantive/useful/worthwhile/positive. I don't get why they copycat the opposite. Do you? Why?

Years ago Republicans figured out a way to redistrict so that they would benefit. They carved areas for themselves that had a preponderance of voters who would for them. Which is why Congress is Republican heavy and probably always will be until kingdom or end of times. Now Obama says AFTER a new prez takes over he will be spending time working on REDISTRICTING to benefit Dems! Geez Louise puhleez! So now we're copycatting schemes to stack the deck in our favor? Are you good with that? I don't think it's something an ex-prez should be doing. It is very unseemly and tacky and UNAMERICAN. Well at least it isn't something that one should be proud of or aspire to and defend. What do YOU think and why?

Posted - October 25, 2016

Responses