Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I fear for Lliz Cheney. Apparently she is now going to stifle anything. She plans to keep trying to save what used to be. Will she survive?

I fear for Lliz Cheney. Apparently she is now going to stifle anything. She plans to keep trying to save what used to be. Will she survive?

Literally not figuratively. What's there to stop a FOOTOOHEAD true believer from taking her out literally? Nothing Unless she has 24/7 protection and even then a FOOTOOHEAD can infiltrate the Secret Service and get rid of her.

Also Republican Adam Kinzinger has spoken up about THE BIG LIE delusion. He'll be targeted for sure. Anyone who doesn't talk up THE BIG LIE. Most of them allegedly don't believe it. But they will to a person go down to their graves saying it. "I WUZ robbed" says the old mar a lardo clown. They say HE WUZ ROBBED. Lies but then that is the medium of exchange in FOOTOOLAND for FOOTOO and the FOOTOOHEADS. They are either crackpot crazies or liars. Neither one is desirable. Which is the lesser of two evils?

Posted - May 12, 2021

Responses