Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » FOOTOO a**-kisser extraordinaire Kevin McCarthy prostitutes himself..HOOR that he is..with every word he speaks. Know what is so SHOCKING?

FOOTOO a**-kisser extraordinaire Kevin McCarthy prostitutes himself..HOOR that he is..with every word he speaks. Know what is so SHOCKING?

The FOOTOO sycophant is a CALIFORNIAN! How embarrassing and shocking that is! The fly in our ointment we need to get rid of. Why don't he move to Arizona or Texas or Florida or any red sate (I know Arizona is blue but well ya got the dingbat nutjobs still recounting Maricopa County ballots don'tcha?) We must needs rid ourselves of him. He doesn't belong here. He belongs with others of his ilk. GAWDAWFUL that he is a Californian. SHAMEFUL. How does he live with himself living in such a BLUE STATE? How does he justify it? Sheesh. .

Yep. He is the Representative of the 23rd California Congressional District covering Kern and Tulare Counties with about 700,000 homo saps who live there. AND VOTED FOR HIM. MY GAWD! A nest of FOOTOOHEADS here in the Golden State? OH MY GAWD!

He is so DESPERATE to become Speaker of the House, 3rd in line for the presidency, he will pretzelize himself and bast**dize himself 24/7 to get there from where he is.

Anyone want him? We'd love to sell him on the cheap to get rid of him. No takers huh?

Posted - May 12, 2021

Responses