Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » It appears gasoline is the new toilet paper. I think the Russians did it because they knew many Americans are

It appears gasoline is the new toilet paper. I think the Russians did it because they knew many Americans are

idiots and will rush to the pumps to get their share. I filled up yesterday as I was almost empty, and there were no lines. Of course, we have two refineries and a large tank farm. Any thoughts?

Posted - May 12, 2021

Responses

I filled up on Saturday and paid the same as I did the week before.  I'm not sure the problem is as sever here in the Northeast as it is in the more southern states.  
      May 12, 2021 3:51 PM MDT

What's this? I wondered why gas was so high when I was out earlier. 

If I hadn't just had a full on panic attack (don't ask), I would have gotten it while I was out. But I didn't see any lines. 

May 12, 2021 8:19 PM MDT

I don't own a car, so no big whoop. But what are you basing your assumption on? Any actual information? This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at May 13, 2021 2:42 PM MDT
      May 12, 2021 8:24 PM MDT

I made it up. The Russians would never do anything like that. Putin said they didn't.
      May 13, 2021 2:44 PM MDT