Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you wonder about that 17 year old girl that matt and joel passed around to their pals like a box of cigars?

Do you wonder about that 17 year old girl that matt and joel passed around to their pals like a box of cigars?

How did she become that? A hoor who was living the good life being paid to submit her body to a variety of men to use as they wish but was taken all over the world and wined and dined and gifted with whatever gifts hoors get?

Her parents? Was her mom a hoor too? At what age did she become one? Was that the only thing she had that was sellable? Her body? No goals to become anything other than a high-priced hoor?

How sad is that? Was she sexually abused/molested and figgered out that she had something men wanted and so she'd sell that?

Be all that you can be. That's all she could be?

What kind of life lies ahead of her? What kind of man would knowingly marry a hoor?

No I'm not saying that only virgins get married. But selling your body to earn your way through life? Who wants THAT for a wife and mother to his children?

I guess that's the "high life".  To which only lowlifes are attracted.

I did read once upon a time about a brilliant girl who paid her way through college by stripping. I suppose some hoors have brains and just prefer to sell their bodies and retain complete control of their hearts and minds and souls if they have them. Different strokes.

Posted - May 16, 2021

Responses