Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "No man is an island entire of itself." A line from Meditation XV11 written by John Donne in December 1623. Do you agree?

"No man is an island entire of itself." A line from Meditation XV11 written by John Donne in December 1623. Do you agree?

it is titled "Devotions upon Emergent Conditions" and was about isolationism and meism

"Any man's death diminishes me because I am involved in mankind therefore never send to know FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS....it tolls for thee."

And yet here we are as far away from that as is possible.

Our today world politically is all about me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me.

A homo sap ran on that lives that and will die that and millions adoringly worship him. Isolationsm. Meism. Destroy "the other". Me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me.

A fine kettle of fish. The more "me" and less "thee" the more popularity afixes to THE BIG LIE he. Go figger!

Self interest  self love selfish. It sells big in Peoria and with all the FOOTOHEADS. They can't get enough of THE BIG LIE liar and his me me me me me me me me me me me me me. I  WUZ ROBBED I WUZ ROBBED I ME ME WUZ ROBBED I WUZ ROBBED

Yes they are dullards sycophants and parasites. But they are so overjoyed and thrilled and happy at who/what they be.

Posted - May 16, 2021

Responses