Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once upon a time in the long ago Jews were a peaceful people. Then 6 million of them were "eliminated". Then we heard "NEVER AGAIN". AND?

Once upon a time in the long ago Jews were a peaceful people. Then 6 million of them were "eliminated". Then we heard "NEVER AGAIN". AND?

Is that why Netanyahu is the monstrous coldhearted man he is? NEVER AGAIN? So any perceived threat to anything in which Jews are involved must be CRUSHED?

Does Netanyahu believe in GOD? Does he go to synagogue and pray to anyone for anything besides VICTORY?

Or is he a pretender?

I don't believe the Jewish people are warriors or murderers nor do they adore what is going on today.

I do believe the Israelia heads and decision makers are monstrous evil and seem to have a free reign.

How did that happen? How did such a one as he come to power? He has been charged with corruption and criminal activity and yet there he is ordering airstrikes and counting quite joyfully the number of dead each day.

Cold driven focused. I don't get it. Blocking off access to their holy places where they would gather is what he has done to the Palestinians. Tip of the iceberg. Drop in the bucket. He is vicious vengeful relentless and filled by rage and hate. "Blessed are the peacemakers". He does not want peace. He will never fight for peace. He doesn't have the right stuff. Sadly he is the wrong man at the wrong time in the wrong place doing everything wrong. He is simply a DISGRACE.

I do hope he gets everything he deserves and very soon.

Posted - May 19, 2021

Responses