Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Besides food, water, shelter, clothing what other "BASIC NEEDS" are there for human survival?

Besides food, water, shelter, clothing what other "BASIC NEEDS" are there for human survival?

As long as you get them why do you care who gives them to you or allows you to have them?

Right?

Political views...all are welcome. All extremes are welcome. Anything goes. Is long as YOU survive what the he** right?

As long as the head provides for you and doesn't attack you what do you care if he worship the devil murders people in every city (except yours) tortures rapes cheats crushes destroys lies? What's it to you what kind of 'character' or lack thereof the big shot is or has or does. As long as it is done to "others" not you. Makes sense. Why make waves?. Just go along to get along. Everyone does it. Everyone says so. How can everyone be wrong about anything? Everyone agrees they are always right about everything all the time.

Posted - May 24, 2021

Responses

People also need love and touch.  Those who are denied these become rather "whacky".
      May 24, 2021 12:35 PM MDT

I think the HATERS have no ability to "feel" love Shuhak. Born to a family of haters, taught by them what to hate and whom the ability to love never develops. I shall ask. As for "touch' some people do not like to be touched. Why that is I don't now. I think I'll Google it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 25, 2021 1:56 AM MDT