Active Now

WelbyQuentin
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » All peoples understandably want to be SAFE in their homes. Israelis do. Well so too do Palestinians. What are they protesting?

All peoples understandably want to be SAFE in their homes. Israelis do. Well so too do Palestinians. What are they protesting?

BEING EVICTED FROM THEIR HOMES

Shocking? Surprising? Puzzling?

Seriously.

Well one someone says the only solution is for the US to DO SOMETHING. Stop talking and DO SOMETHING.

Is that unreasonable? Can the US DO SOMETHING?

That was what Jared supposedly was doing for 4 years. Brokering peace in the mideast. Guess he didn't pull it off. I wonder what he actually did do during those 4 years besides travel around visiting.

So either someone will DO SOMETHING or this will continue on happening happily forever after.

I say happily because if they WANTED a solution they would have found one. Pointing fingers....one side completely innocent and noble and pure and true...the other the opposite. That is what is being sold.

I don't buy it. They are both GUILTY of this and could end it if they wanted to end it. Compromise here or there. But if each wants ALL or nothing the nothing is clearly the goal and that is what will be achieved. Pretty dumb and lame and weak.

Thumb-sucking tantrum hissy fit babies in adult bodies pretending to rule and decide and protect. Buncha bullpuckey!

Posted - May 26, 2021

Responses