Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A cruise ship with everyone on it ALLEGEDLY fully vaccinated has two COVID positive passengers. Did they LIE?

A cruise ship with everyone on it ALLEGEDLY fully vaccinated has two COVID positive passengers. Did they LIE?

Posted - June 11, 2021

Responses

Well, duh.   It's rather odd that we have a 60% vaccine rate, yet 99% of people claim they are "inoculated".
      June 11, 2021 2:48 PM MDT

Well m'dear I'm far from being a math whiz but that doesn't compute. That's why I probably will continue wearing a mask when I go out. Who are those idiot antivaxers? If we could just stamp them with a tattoo that flashes like a neon sign we could avoid getting near them. Oh gosh I like that idea. Gonna ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 12, 2021 3:33 AM MDT

I was  being facetious.

If the vaccine makes the ones who took it magnetic, all they have to do is hold a key up to them.  If it sticks they're vaccinated.    (humor)
      June 12, 2021 11:25 AM MDT

Oh? Okey dokey m'dear. I just laughed at the image of people walking around with keys stuck to their necks. But someone could GLUE one on right? I know some glues stick instantly and you are warned that you have to apply it carefully or you could get stuck to it. Would the keys all be regulated and similar in size? One wonders about such things. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 13, 2021 11:46 AM MDT
      June 13, 2021 3:21 AM MDT