Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A question overheard on TV. "Is trump the anomaly or is Joe?" If the trump and his et al run and win in 2024 is that the future forever?

A question overheard on TV. "Is trump the anomaly or is Joe?" If the trump and his et al run and win in 2024 is that the future forever?

The trump and his et al?  Threats of bombing all polling places unless the trump takes over as president.

Death threats are growing directed at allone and everyone about the mandatory reinstatement of the trump and his et al in August OR ELSE!

Now meanwhile does the trump and his al COOL IT and SHUT THE F UP? Nope. His caterwauling whinya** BIG LIE continues on and on and on and on and on stoking up all his nutjob crackpot  hate groups. He can't shut up. He is obsessed with being a LOSER and will sic his sharpshooters and bomber and blower uppers on the entire country. Work in progress. Conspiracies thriving. Planning going on RIGHT NOW.

Fanatic nutjob crackpot obsessed with a LOSS he cannot abide.

I do expect much badness lies ahead. I don't how if these weaponized nutjob crackpot hate groups number in the hundreds of thousands or the millions. I know we will find that out. Meanwhile all the good little boys and girls keep rushing to the trump and his et al defense. What else do they have to do? He  dies forever politically and they die too. I guess. They disappear without him. They cease to exist. He breathes they breathe.

Posted - June 12, 2021

Responses