Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A month before the January 6, 2021 insurrection a California man named Russell Taylor warned in December 2020 of what was ahead. Didja know?

A month before the January 6, 2021 insurrection a California man named Russell Taylor warned in December 2020 of what was ahead. Didja know?

He addressed the Orange County California Board of Supervisors with the following DIRE warning:

"Week after week, I and others are with thousands in the street all up and down the state of California. You know what they are saying? Revolution. Storm the Capitol."

Who be he? A Ladera Ranch entrepeneur who has been charged in the violent attack.

He and five other southern Californians did just that.

"Taylor along with former La Habra Police Chief Alan Hostetter, 45 of San Clemente. Erik Scott Warner, 45 of Menifee. Felipe Antonio "Tony" Martinez 47 of Lake Elsinore. Derek Kinnison, 39 of Lake Elsinore. Ronald Mele 51 of Temecula were arrested for their alleged roles in the bull rush of beleaguered police who tried to protect the Capitol and lawmakers inside as they attempted to certify the 2020 presidential election."

Charges are conspiracy, obstructing an official proceeding and unlawful entry on restricted building or grounds.

Add TAYLOR additionally is charged with obstructing law enforcement during a civil disorder and unlawful possession of a dangerous weapon on Capitol grounds.

All of them are from the INLAND EMPIRE which is where I live. Humiliating and disgusting and revolting doesn't begin to cover it. Californians! Not Floridians or Texans or Arizonans or Georgians or any of the other RED STATE trumpican nincompoops. BLUE STATE California where the relatively MINISCULE reds live and poison the earth they touch the air they breathe. I don't get it.

Posted - June 12, 2021

Responses