Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The human mind is limited. It cannot absorb the bigness of everything so it breaks it down into smaller increments. Past, Present, Future?

The human mind is limited. It cannot absorb the bigness of everything so it breaks it down into smaller increments. Past, Present, Future?

NOW?

Posted - June 15, 2021

Responses

Memories, actions, unknown.  Every action we do becomes a memory as we blindly stumble into the unknown.
      June 15, 2021 3:10 PM MDT

You know what m'dear? I believe you are FEARLESS. I think I am kinda sorta too but not as much as you. Maybe it's a gender thing or an age thing. I'm not sure. But I think if we aren't fearless we miss out on so much in life that's wonderful. Were you always fearless or did you just decide that was the better way to live your life? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      June 16, 2021 2:58 AM MDT

Me fearless?   I wouldn't say that.  I'm not a coward, but I'm not a risk taker either.
      June 16, 2021 12:25 PM MDT

I'm talking about intellectually not physically. There is a big difference. Some folks blunder about physically constantly. They never dare go anywhere mentally and so they don't. Which  is why we have insurrectionists today. They don't know how to think for themselves. They are fed propaganda which they absorb completely and they act upon that. Would you? OF COURSE NOT! Me too neither. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) There's a question in that I will ask.
      June 17, 2021 6:14 AM MDT

Ah, I see. 
      June 17, 2021 10:15 AM MDT

I knew you would if I explained myself adequately.  Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      June 17, 2021 1:02 PM MDT