Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WHY be married if you are gonna have an "open" marriage?

WHY be married if you are gonna have an "open" marriage?

I just looked it up. An open marriage is one in which both can have as much sex with as many people a they wish whenever they wish without it being labeled INFIDELITY. If you are both catting around willy nilly no one ios cheating on anyone. You're both morally loose and sex-crazy. Even steven. Wonder what the kids think and if they will emulate their randy parents?

It's simply a business arrangement where finances are front and center. That is all that they have to be faithful to. Now cheating each other moneywise will be cause for divorce..

But every other way wise it's fine and dandy.

Weird.

Bagillionaire Warret Buffet had an "open" marriage with his first wife. I guess his second one too.

Bill the Gates just cheated on his wife without her knowing. Now if they both knew and she cheated to it wouldn't be cheating. It would just be sleeping around like an old dog hound with anything that was willing.

I dunno about you but calling it a MARRIAGE I think is obscene.

Posted - June 23, 2021

Responses

Financial support, is the only reason I can think of.
      June 23, 2021 2:01 PM MDT

So it is just another business arrangement then. Only you get sex too. SUCH A DEAL! Thank you for your reply Walt. Sham scam cons. Empty of meaning. Sad. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 24, 2021 3:57 AM MDT