Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you have to WORK at being happy? Is it a huge ordeal for you? Or can you simply decide you are happy or will be that day and you are?

Do you have to WORK at being happy? Is it a huge ordeal for you? Or can you simply decide you are happy or will be that day and you are?

Some things should come easily. But some people seem to have to WORK HARD at everything they take on.

Why I don't know.

Posted - June 26, 2021

Responses

I gave up trying years ago.
      June 26, 2021 10:04 AM MDT

What makes you happy E? If nothing does then m'dear you are the problem. But if there are things you enjoy that you can access why don't you do that? I hear Ella Fitzgerald sing and I'm in heaven. I see a rainbow in the sky and it makes my day. I encounter folks on the internet social site who are willing to play along with me? How can that not make me happy? I bet if you think about it you can do the same thing. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 26, 2021 11:32 AM MDT

This is the only thing I enjoy anymore.
      June 26, 2021 11:34 AM MDT

Well it's really my only form of socializing. I'm a loner and don't enjoy going out in crowds. But here? I couldn't ask for anything more. Whatever the hour somewhere in the world a Mug pal is awake and ready to chat. I arrive as I please..stay as long as I please..leave when I please. I am not obliged to do anything or say anything I don't want to. Free as bird as it were so to speak. I ignore the rude or avoid them until they shape up. What more could I ask for? I am NEVER TRAPPED. All is right with my world with respect to soveriegnty and autonomy. Here and now. What happens after I won't know till I get there.  Thank you for your reply E! :)
      June 26, 2021 11:39 AM MDT