Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Honest. Fair. Honorable. Just. Kind. Caring. Anyone anywhere aspire to be all of those things?

Honest. Fair. Honorable. Just. Kind. Caring. Anyone anywhere aspire to be all of those things?

Or is it looked down upon by those who are MASSIVLY UNAPOLOGETICALLY needy seedy GREEDY corrupt conniving conspiring colluding LIARS?

Once upon a time the world was fine. Norman Rockwell Life Cover fine.

Then BAD came up and stayed and promulgated hate.

Grotesque showed up and stayed around

Posted - June 28, 2021

Responses

In my opinion, I already am. Why not be?
      June 28, 2021 7:24 AM MDT

That may well be true E but how many of YOU are there out there? We KNOW for a fact that at least 74 million who voted for Don Guantanamo don't value those things at all or they could not have voted for such a trash heap of evil. SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 28, 2021 8:01 AM MDT

I'm sure most of them believe they have those attributes. Making bad choices does not revoke them. Neither does being stupid.
      June 28, 2021 8:06 AM MDT

Clearly I don't see it that way E. I believe anyone who support Don Guantanamo lacks decency morality integrity and intelligence. I realize not everyone feels/thinks as I do. I'm stuck with being me. 12 million MORE voted for Don Guantanamo in 2020 that did in 2016! What does that tell you about THEM? Anything good? They lived through the abomination of the 4 years AND THEY WANTED 4 MORE? C'mon. Anyway I said my say and you said yours. I don't trust LIARS. They may be awesome elsewise but how can that be true since they lie about everything all the time thus canceling out anything of value? Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 28, 2021 8:18 AM MDT