Active Now

my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Family » Have you ever felt aggravated by a positive paternity test result? Why?

Have you ever felt aggravated by a positive paternity test result? Why?

Category: Paternity Tests.

Posted - October 28, 2016

Responses

• Okay, Sapph, so it's positive, and not by your man. What next?
    Far from being aggravated, I'm delighted the test identified ME.
    I did warn you about my high motility result, but you wouldn't listen, would you?
      October 29, 2016 10:51 PM MDT

Oh. You must be mixing me up with someone else, Wiz. I've stopped playing with boys and the toys I use won't turn out with such results. Hey... Wait a minute... If it wasn't me, and you thought... Hmm... Who were they then..?
      October 29, 2016 11:04 PM MDT

• Do you recognise this hand? It's your girl friend Irene's, doing my bidding at Joe's party.

October 30, 2016 12:45 AM MDT

Irene? Hmm. Nope, im positive my girlfriends name is a different, and her hand is even more beautiful than whoever Irene's hand. Where did you find this Irene?
      October 30, 2016 1:56 AM MDT

• Only people who lived in the '50s and '60s have girlfriends called Irene.  All the Irenes were wiped out by what became known as the great Kylie, a plague originating in the southern hemisphere somewhere.
      October 30, 2016 4:34 AM MDT

Oh, Kylie..? Nah, that's also not the name of my girlfriend... Hmm.
      October 30, 2016 7:23 AM MDT

• Oh, I wasn't guessing, but I'm sure her name is lovely.  :)  I was merely pointing out that the Irene population suffered a catastrophic plunge in numbers and that as  a species they were extinct by about 1972.  Very sad.
      October 30, 2016 9:38 AM MDT

Hmm. Maybe we should make a rescue action?
      October 30, 2016 10:10 AM MDT

• It's too late for that. :(  The Irene gene pool has run dry.  The same tragedy happened to Hildas, Gladys' and quite a few other species who once flourished in the grim, sooty wastelands of the post-war period.

Their time has gone I'm afraid and even if they were to be reconstituted as a viable population it's very likely that allergies to more modern names would see them slowly decline again.  My own theory is that the air quality is just too deficient in lead and carbon particulates for them to survive and their natural habitat, the Manchester terrace, is so rare as to leave them nowhere to make their breeding nests.
      October 30, 2016 10:44 AM MDT

I see. In that case I will stay with my current. :-)
      October 30, 2016 11:09 AM MDT