Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you recall an actress named Elizabeth Hurley? Something happened that is really exceptionally cruel in my opinion. Do you share it??

Do you recall an actress named Elizabeth Hurley? Something happened that is really exceptionally cruel in my opinion. Do you share it??

She and a man to whom she was not married had a son. The man must have died but here's what so cruel in my mind.

Allegedly he was disinherited from his Father's Will for being "ILLEGITIMATE".

I cannot imagine any father of any child being so cruel and unkind. What would have caused him take out whatever his problems were with her on the child?

I know. Who cares about what happens to celebrities. Well it's not her I feel bad for. It's the son from whom it's doubtful this will be kept.

A non political thing
A non anything thing
Just an example of unnecessary cruelty which is not rare.

Posted - July 5, 2021

Responses

Whioever the father was seems to be purely selfish, interested only his own reputation whatever that might be.

Cruel! Oh yes. I assume he avoids all contact with his son as well.
      July 7, 2021 8:18 AM MDT

Honestly Durdle I could not believe that a father would say those words. I mean what kind of rotten do you have to be? People have kids "out of wedlock" all the time. If any moral blame is to be placed anywhere it would be on the father and the mother not the child. SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 7, 2021 8:29 AM MDT