Active Now

Zack
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What is normal? To be fearless when young and more fearful as we age? If so I'm not. I'm fearless now. I have no idea why. Are you fearless?

What is normal? To be fearless when young and more fearful as we age? If so I'm not. I'm fearless now. I have no idea why. Are you fearless?

At the age of 83 what the he** do I have to fear? I was shocked at first at the millions who are always terrified of this that and the other. Now? I laugh at them. They are absurdly ridiculous scairdy cats. What causes this terror among them?

I don't know for sure but it could be marrying their own kind. Defects become more pronounced when you marry "inside" the group. They fear diversity. They stick with their own ilk and you can see what it produces?

Hate groups. Racists. Insurrectionists. Wackadoodlenoodles whose conspiracy theory beliefs are beyond encroyable!
They sex together cling together bond together grasp one another. Propagate with one another. Promulgate to each other. Encourage hate in their young. And that is their CIRCLE OF LIFE.

And so it goes. Everyone says so. What could it hurt?

Posted - July 7, 2021

Responses