Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Besides you, who takes care of you?

Besides you, who takes care of you?

Posted - July 8, 2021

Responses

My cat.  Whenever I get sick it's 'Dr. Shadow' to the rescue.  He stays close so he can keep a constant eye on me, and gives me numerous "cat" scans.
      July 8, 2021 1:44 PM MDT

I KNOW pets can do that. Sense when something is wrong witn their owners. It's some kind of sixth sense they are blessed with that in turn blesses us. There is a very close bond between animals and humans Not all of them of course. But different species can and do feel "LOVE" for one another. I am very suspicious of those who don't like pets. Don't have them. Don't want them. Don't want to be "bothered". I know. Different strokes but still and all what's not to love? Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Our Tigger passed away 4 years ago and we miss him every day! :(
      July 9, 2021 4:05 AM MDT

My Shadow is 16 and, sadly, is slowly going downhill.
      July 9, 2021 10:51 AM MDT

Oh I am so very sorry to hear that m'dear. Our Tigger was about 12 when he passed. I wish our pets could just stay with us until we "pass on" and they could just "pass on" with us. I wonder why it can't be like that. Bless both of you! Thank you for your reply Shuhak. :)
      July 9, 2021 11:13 AM MDT