Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Way back in January 2021 we thought fighting to preserve the results of a FAIR election was all that was at stake. Where did we go wrong?

Way back in January 2021 we thought fighting to preserve the results of a FAIR election was all that was at stake. Where did we go wrong?

In the ensuing months the GUANOHEADS have worked furiously to overturn our DEMOCRACY!

From the smallest zit to the biggest pushead all of them are hard at work to effect that goal.

Voting won't matter at all. They the pusheads have given themselves the power to throw results out. You think I'm joking? Why in the he** would I joke about something like that?

So the dickhead pusheads will make certain that all future election results will be what they want after they have screwed them and raped them and beheaded them.

You betchum.

And the Qanons will be in places of power beginning with SCHOOL BOARDS. Get elected to those so they can control what the children can learn.

A complete MASTER PLAN of pusheads will get its first test in the 2022 mid-term elections. What doesn't work then will be thrown out and they will all work harder to double down so by 2024 the results are already a SURE THING.

Your future folks.

Posted - July 9, 2021

Responses