Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » We KNOW you are sane intelligent logical honorable TRUTHFUL. Have any friends who aren't? WHY? HOW?

We KNOW you are sane intelligent logical honorable TRUTHFUL. Have any friends who aren't? WHY? HOW?

Posted - July 17, 2021

Responses

Nope.  I won't tolerate blatant dishonesty, nor someone who is dishonorable.  If a friend is this, then they are no longer a friend of mine.
      July 17, 2021 2:04 PM MDT

Ditto. AGAIN. Obviously. I ignore more homo saps than I engage with. Why? BECAUSE I CAN! But answer me this if you can Shuhak. Did you ever have a clue there were so many MILLIONS of homo saps who would adore a GUANO and stick by him no matter what? I sure didn't! I don't think I will ever "get over it" or "accept" it. How could I have been surrounded by all that dumb and not realize it? What about you? Are you gobstomped too? Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 18, 2021 5:20 AM MDT

No.  When people stop thinking for themselves, they are easily led by others.  Society teaches us not to think for ourselves.  Instead, it says "look out for #1 - at all costs".  Parents teach this to their children ... so do schools.  Therefore, if some parents teach their children correctly, the schools will make sure they "unlearn" them.  
      July 18, 2021 10:21 AM MDT

AS you know my "kid" is about your age. When he was growing up things were pretty much the same as when I was growing up. Values. Morals. Honor. Those were what we were taught to aspire to and how to get there too. Today you are mocked if you are that and do that. It's upside down inside out and on the CLOSEOUT table.Exacrly when things changed I'm not sure. Thank you for your reply tShuhak! :)
      July 18, 2021 11:54 AM MDT