Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When did getting vaccinated for anything become political? When did it mutate into a partisan political weapon based on HATE?

When did getting vaccinated for anything become political? When did it mutate into a partisan political weapon based on HATE?

Posted - July 18, 2021

Responses

When the Dems said "I will not trust any vaccine approved under the Trump adminstration." 
      July 18, 2021 10:41 AM MDT

Which Dems said that?  Kamala Harris said,  “I trust vaccines, I trust scientists, but I don’t trust Donald Trump.”  Cuomo said that because Trump had put pressure on the FDA "when it came to things such as approving hydroxychloroquine for emergency use — a decision that was later reversed" he would run New York's own testing on the efficacy and safety of the vaccines.
      July 18, 2021 1:30 PM MDT

:):):)
      July 18, 2021 2:12 PM MDT

Funny MSNBC seemed to have taken Harris and Biden's vaccine comments the same as I did. (Who would habe thought I would agree with them...LOL)

Even Fauci talked down the vaccines directly after Trump launched OWS. 

Three days after Trump announced OWS, Fauci testified before Congress and said, "There's no guarantee that the vaccine is actually going to be effective."

(YES....Fauci is a Dem)
      July 18, 2021 4:53 PM MDT

Once again, you seem to be unable to make distinctions in what people say unless they agree with your opinion.  There is absolutely no reason why Dr. Fauci would say definitively that the vaccines would work after only three days.  Why would you think he could legitimately make that claim?  There is a difference between talking down the vaccine and making a comment based upon insufficient SCIENTIFIC evidence that the vaccine may not be effective.  "NO GUARANTEE" being the operative words, but that doesn't suit your interpretation, does it?
      July 18, 2021 4:58 PM MDT

The point is he talked it down. Instead of giving people hope that they were working on vaccines and making them safe and effective.  It is about conotations of what said. And he knows it as well.  
      July 18, 2021 5:33 PM MDT

And if he had talked them up after only three days, you would have said he was being irresponsible.  Why don't you just admit that you can't stand Dr. Fauci and nothing he has done, is doing now, or will do in future will ever meet your approval.  
      July 18, 2021 6:06 PM MDT

Nothing to admit. 
    I do not like Fauci. I think he put(s) politics in front of his job. He likes the power the media has given him.  And I do not believe he is good at his job. 

He is the one who caused people to believe you could gets AIDS from a toilet seat. This post was edited by my2cents at July 19, 2021 3:58 AM MDT
      July 19, 2021 3:57 AM MDT

Any response I could make to your ridiculous assertions would get me thrown off here.  I'm not biting.
      July 19, 2021 6:40 AM MDT

Stick to the topic and do not discuss users and you (or any other user will be fine) 
      July 20, 2021 7:08 PM MDT

Might it be that it was not the nature of the event and measures, but simply that they were big enough and came along at the right time, to be used as an easy weapon? 
      July 18, 2021 4:42 PM MDT

I would say according to the Republicans, that is government intrusion.  However, I am not convinced they even have a brain to think in the first place.
      July 18, 2021 8:38 PM MDT