Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » ANTI-SCIENCE KILLS! Propnents of anti-science are murderers. Is sean of hannity still the be all end all GUANO brain? Or is it tucker now?

ANTI-SCIENCE KILLS! Propnents of anti-science are murderers. Is sean of hannity still the be all end all GUANO brain? Or is it tucker now?

Posted - July 22, 2021

Responses

I hear Hannity, Steve Doocy and Bill Hemmer are now urging people to get vaccinated.  When did FOX have an epiphany?

https://news.yahoo.com/sean-hannity-other-fox-hosts-072301604.html
      July 22, 2021 8:38 AM MDT

It is not new.   I do not know why it is being reported like it is a change. 

They have all encouraged people to get vaccinated but have always said it should be voluntary. 
      July 22, 2021 9:12 AM MDT

Apparently, you didn't read the article.  They didn't always push getting vaccinated.
      July 22, 2021 10:12 AM MDT

Hanitty is saying the same thing he has always said...take ot seriously. Look at the information. Discuss it with your Doctor who you trust who also knows your health situation.  
    I do not need an article to tell me this. I listen to Hanitty from time to time on his radio show.  (Not the TV show)

https://www.mediamatters.org/sean-hannity/hannitys-producer-calls-him-neurotic-saying-he-will-get-coronavirus-vaccine-claims

This is Hannity saying HE will get the vaccine. And HE trusts the science. This is from FEB 2021.

July 22, 2021 8:02 PM MDT

Of course you don't need to read the article I posted.  Why would you want to read something that doesn't go with what you believe.  
      July 23, 2021 6:37 AM MDT

:):):)
      July 23, 2021 6:38 AM MDT

The article claims Hanitty did not support people getting the vaccine. (That is what it claims)  I know for a fact this is incorrect. As I listen to his radio show from time to time. 

And he has always said do your research, know your health situation, get advice from a doc you trust.   

This is how we should handle every health issue in our lifes in my opinion. 
      July 23, 2021 6:42 AM MDT