Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didja know Tennessee still has/had a bust of a former KKK leader in the state Capitol? They are gonna remove it to a safe house. Whose bust?

Didja know Tennessee still has/had a bust of a former KKK leader in the state Capitol? They are gonna remove it to a safe house. Whose bust?

Nathan
Bedford
Forrest

Posted - July 23, 2021

Responses

And they complain about confederate statues.  Which is worse - a bust of a KKK leader, or a statue of Robert E. Lee? This post was edited by Shuhak at July 24, 2021 1:42 PM MDT
      July 23, 2021 2:11 PM MDT

Both. Neither one is my cuppa tea. People are wired weird brainwise. They do what they shouldn't and don't do what they should and then when everything goes wrong they blame everyone but themselves. How have they survived this long? I can't figger it out! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine. I mean you have TRAITORS vs WHITE SUPREMACIST RACISTS. With whom would you want to spend time or dine? But in fact they are two in one. The traitor admirers are the lynching mob admirers and probably are themselves that. Why I don't know. What do you think though?
      July 24, 2021 2:32 AM MDT

They each see themselves as different.  While rational people looking at them see identical losers.
      July 24, 2021 1:44 PM MDT

Can you imagine living an entire life mired in that kind of environment? HATE. WHITE SUPREMACY. LUNACY. But to them they are the cream of the creme The best of the best. All delusionally whacked out. That there are millions of them is both sad and scary. What to do? I don't have a clue. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 25, 2021 4:01 AM MDT