Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Let's see. We made progress I guess. From going to living with election results and accepting them to the rotgut sh** of today. YOU LIKE?

Let's see. We made progress I guess. From going to living with election results and accepting them to the rotgut sh** of today. YOU LIKE?

Controlling them! If you don't like the results IGNORE THEM. How does that work? Well if the person you want to win doesn't you just "lose" the votes for the winner...or you manufacture a way to set them aside...or you don't do either one. You just give yourself the POWER to overturn any election, ignore the will of the people, and carry on as you wish. That's what's happening in all red states. In front of our faces. Loud and proud they admit what they are doing. WHO IS GOING TO STOP THEM? 30 VOTER RESTRICTION LAWS have already been passed in 18 states! ALREADY PASSED! More to come you betchure bippy. More to come.

Some dingbat red pol admitted as such.  DO RECOUNTS in all counties that voted blue. No need to recount any counties that voted red. That was said and overhead. Well everyone knows that's what's going on.

GUANO got away with big crimes so far. All his corrupt crooked henchmen maggot cabal too. If they can who can't?

Too bad. America had such promise. But keeping a promise is meaningless to liars. Down the tubes we go.

Posted - July 24, 2021

Responses