Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » DUMB BROAD SEZ "JESUS WAS WHITE". WHITE LIKE GUANO/OR SHE HE WAS NOT! WHAT COLOR WUZZY?

DUMB BROAD SEZ "JESUS WAS WHITE". WHITE LIKE GUANO/OR SHE HE WAS NOT! WHAT COLOR WUZZY?

Posted - July 24, 2021

Responses

No, He was not.

Bible says "Burnt Bronze" This post was edited by my2cents at July 24, 2021 9:50 AM MDT
      July 24, 2021 9:35 AM MDT

Jesus' skin was the same color as other people living in that area at that time.  He was definitely NOT white!
      July 24, 2021 2:17 PM MDT

Exactly! But the stupid dumbs refuse to accept that. They are bright white and that is how they "see" their version of JESUS. Sheesh. All stupid dumbs aren't bright white. Just the majority. How do I know this? I don't. It just may SEEM so. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 25, 2021 3:46 AM MDT

The artists who painted/drew pictures of Jesus painted/drew Him to look like themselves - a white european.
      July 25, 2021 11:08 AM MDT

Imagine that, right? They didn't think much of themselves did they? My goodness the conceit of the least among us is monumentally GIGANTIC. I wonder who the first arrogant conceited SOB was? White of course but more specifically? I know. No way to KNOW. Darn! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      July 26, 2021 4:02 AM MDT

I can't say whether it was out of arrogance or not.  All people want to imagine Jesus as being just like they are (makes Him more "personal"). 
    It really doesn't matter what His body may have looked like, the fact He came and died in our place it what's most important.
      July 26, 2021 11:01 AM MDT

You know why I disagree with thee? If Jesus were among us today how do you think WHITE SUPREMACISTS would treat HIM? If they KNEW it was JESUS they might fake it but underneath they would still HATE HIM. That's what is so absurd about them. The white supremacists who don't believe in GOD or JESUS are few I think. How do you reconcile it? Thank you for your reply Shuhak. You could be right of course! There's always that! :)
      July 28, 2021 3:37 AM MDT

When Jesus came He ran into Jewish supremacists (Pharisees).  They though themselves better than anyone else... and oh how they hated Jesus.  They hated Him so much that they had Him crucified.  Our white supremacists are no different.  If Jesus came today they would do the same thing.  All supremacists know is hate and self acclaim - the exact opposite of Jesus.
      July 28, 2021 11:01 AM MDT

Exactly. I wonder how many white supremacists wear crucifixes about their necks? Do they have a clue what a crucifix signifies? Empty suits playing parts for which they unqualified and too ignorant. CHRISTIANS. Yeah. Right. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. The only SUPREME is GOD/JESUS. White supremacists is a joke. What's an antonym for supreme? Gonna look.  :)
      July 28, 2021 11:22 AM MDT